i hope one day there is a halloween party where daniel radcliffe goes as frodo baggins and elijah wood goes as harry potter
imagine the havoc
imagine the photos
Only if Ian Mckellen goes as Dumbledore and Michael Gambon goes as Gandalf.
i told a boy i liked his hair today in class and he laughed a little and could hardly say “thanks” and then buried his head in his hands the second i turned around i think i made him flustered omg
well aren’t you the casanova
I told a boy he wore the same cologne as my dad while we were making out and he asked me to leave
I think it’s the cutest fucking thing that this intimidatingly huge warrior goes around calling his wife pet names in front of his dude-friends. <3
- wicked hella music
- it made me cry more than once
- "we are groot"
- the queen of sci-fi and chris pratt
- basically it was just a band of misfits, not heroes, saving a planet
- tiny dancing groot
- it never took itself too seriously, and even though it was an action movie, it was still funny and heartfelt
- there was about 12% of a romantic subplot, but it never went very far
- just groot in general
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
- Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via lamestprincess)
“everyone has their off days” I tell myself 15 days in a row
my response to everything is either no or i don’t know.
theres only 4 months left of this year and if that doesnt freak you out then youre lying
i knew this guy in middle school who when asked about his future plans, even by school counselors or teachers would without fail always chant,
KICK ASS, GO TO SPACE
REPRESENT THE HUMAN RACE
i wonder what he’s up to these days.
guarding our galaxy
do you ever just realise you’re almost an adult and you have no money
rainy weather and thunder doesn’t make me gloomy at all it’s more like, fuck yeah this is my kingdom of darkness and i’m the queen